9/5 - Kathy, VZW "social media supervisor" says that she sees notes on my account and that "I can see actual credit refund notes on your account " and the best thing is to keep in touch with the local store.
9/8 - called and texted manager Joey. He advises he is not working since its Sunday. (Is this a small mom n pop or is this a major corporate telecom company?
- I call and text Joey again, no reply.
- I call the Vine location, speak to Jorge (manager) after being put on hold for 20+ minutes. He says there is no change on the account. I ask for the district manager's contact info. He gives me the name of a "Richard".
- I left Richard "district manager" a voice message to call me back.
- I left Kathy "social media supervisor" a voice message to call me back.
- Joey wrote me stating he left Kathy from social media a message. Joey calls me and says there is still no resolution at the store level and my phone is still locked and cant process a return.